Saturday, May 1, 2010

What have I been up to?

I have been working on a new project over the last few weeks, hair accessories and embelished clothing for kids, and I've been having a lot of fun doing it. So much so, infact that I've booked a table at the Goodwood Mums and Bubs Market for June the 13th under the name Verri Charmed. I'm very excited and have been very busy sewing up a storm.Here are a few items that I've made for the girls along the way:



I am very scared about how this all might be recieved... but if it fails at least I'll have alot of cool presents for people!
Today I had a photo shoot with my sisters with Curiouser - Photography by Danielle Quarmby it was really fun, though I am so self consious in front of the camera and I be very curious to see how the photos turn out. Tatum, Lauren, Jess and I had a great time kicking water at each other, throwing streamers, drinking champagne and blowing bubbles though, and Danielle's work is just soooo delicious I'm sure at least one good photo has to be in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment