Friday, April 23, 2010

Mackenzie 4 Months

Yesterday was four month vaccination day for Miss M, and like the true little trooper she is she took her two shots with minimal fuss. Her current stats are as stands:

  • Height 67.5cm
  • Weight 7.6kgs
  • Head 41cm

Yep she's tall and well feed! It's funny how proud you feel when your baby has excellent weight gains, you know that you are getting at least one thing right! lol!

Mackenzie is a quiet little thing. She sits back and observes everything, and she is still a very sleepy little bubba. We have to get her hearing tested again which I have mixed feelings about. On one hand I'm not worried at all as it is obvious she is not profoundly deaf and therefore any hearing issues would be minor in comparison. On the other hand she is my baby and I don't want her to experience any difficulties in life.

My poor little bubba is sporting a number of scratches at the moment from a attack which involved a little to much love from a boy in my mother's group. Miss M cried for about 10 secs after being clobbered and then got over it... yet we are still hearing about Lilah's "finger ouchie" that resulted from a fall at the same time! I love how different my two girls are and it will be interesting to see how that pans out as they get older!

No comments:

Post a Comment