- Luke disappeared for 3 hours in the morning, and bought a brand new car.
- Grocery shopping for the week
- Cassie's birthday party.
- Cooked Spiced Carrot Soup and made rocky road all before 8am.
- Went to breakfast at the Edge at 9am with Lyn, Jess and Lauren (had the turkish bread with scrambled eggs and chilli jam, with a side of bacon, YUMMO!)
- Dropped past Mum and Jonny's
- Went to our nephew Travis' 2nd birthday party at Luke's brother's house at 11am.
- Had Fiona and her boyfriend Matt around at 2pm for a late lunch.
And of course the late lunch with my old friend. It was really lovely meeting Matt. Often when I meet new people in my own home I have trouble acting normally around them, I feel like I really need to impress them or something and probably end up coming across a bit strange. But Matt was very relaxed and easy to talk to and it just made for a really enjoyable afternoon.
- Sleep in till 7.15am Woo hoo!
- Took the girls to mothers group at Jena's at 10am.
- Mum and Jonny popped around at about 3pm and
- I finally got to go for a run at about 5pm.
To be honest I've felt really flat today, and I've really been letting the negatives in. I'm finding this is happening lately when I feel at my most exhausted. Today I have let a lot of really little things get to me, thankfully tomorrow is a new day.
I will finish on a happy note though, this afternoon while reading Pamela Allen's "Who Sank the Boat?" Miss D insisted that the cow sank the boat:)