Thursday, August 5, 2010

Crossing My Fingers

I have been sewing pretty much every night now since I first started Verri Charmed, and I think I have become a little addicted to creating new unique items. Each time I finish something new it puts a little smile on my face, each time I buy new fabric I do a little happy dance and each time I come up with a new idea I just can't wait to try it out. Who would have thought it would be so much fun?

At the moment I am waiting with baited breath to see If I am a sucessful applicant for the up and coming Lollipop Markets http://lollipopmarkets.blogspot.com/. I wasn't going to apply, because I don't think that I'm good enough, but then I decided that it was worth a shot, so telling myself the outcome didn't matter I put in my application last weekend... now a couple of days later it is evident that I do care about the outcome as I am eagerly hanging on to every Lollipop Facebook status update lol! Oh well if I'm not sucessful I already have my work cut out for me getting ready for October and November Goodwood Mum's and Bubs Markets http://www.mumsandbubsmarket.com.au/.... but still... fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment