Friday, March 2, 2012

Pushing Myself- New things for February

Yes the month is now done and dusted, but as promised I am here to share the new challenge I set my self for February..... A pattern and deninm.

For the first time ever I have used a pattern in the month of February.... but suprise, suprise I was not content to follow the pattern to the letter (or even that closely lol!) and the result is my new "All Seasons" peasant tops... perfect for any weather, just add a long sleeve T underneath for the cooler weather.



The second new challenge for me was to create some skirts with denim, another product perfect for all weather, pop on some tights and boot for the cooler weather. These are my own pattern.



So what do I have in store for March..... well this challenge I will be doing tomorrow, and it's not a sewing one. All will be revealed soon:) Happy Weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment