Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An Afternoon with Six

Tatum is here visiting at the moment and yesterday I volunteered to have my nieces and nephew for the afternoon, while Tatum got some work done, this brought my child total to 6 for the afternoon... 7, 6, 3, 2, 1 and 4 months, woweee!


It actually all worked well. Delilah loves her cousins (in the photo above, Miss D is feeding Jasmine strawberries...photo taking was interupted to stop her cramming anymore in), and was thrilled that they were over for a visit. I had to break up a couple of fights between Miss D and Bastian (but that comes with their ages and Bastian was happy to trade a hug from me for whatever item he and Lilah may have been tussling over.), but apart from that the afternoon was passed with drawing, bubble blowing and Harry Potter (much to Charlotte's delight, I think she was a little impressed with my willingness to discuss all things Harry... but I suspect I'm just as big a fan as she is lol!). I love my nieces and nephew, and it has been nice to spend a bit of time with them the last few days.

We are coming up to Delilah's second birthday this Saturday... and I am currently mightily unprepared. I have so much to do the next few days, but truth be told I am feeling pretty exhausted at the moment... not much sleep is being had in this house hold. But we will get there in the end, we always do, and I am excited about Delilah's birthday presents!

Lastly, here is a selfie I took this morning... it made me happy before when I was reviewing some photos I taken recently.


1 comment:

  1. thankyou again :)...we let her start reading the goblet of fire when we got home so she's a happy girl :) talk to you soon xx

    ReplyDelete