Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pin Cushion Therapy.

I am loving the Oopsidaisi Pin Cushion Swap......


I had been feeling a bit down lately and for some reason a tasty little 30min sewing project seems to achieve such a sense of accomplishment that I have found myself feeling better.... although slightly addicted to making pin cushions, perhaps not brilliant when I have sooooooo much market sewing to do!


If you'd like to make your own, lovely Bernie from Tea For Evie, posted a fantastic tutorial for one on her blog, you can read it here:) Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. ok, so I'm not one who has any talent at sewing..but that is the loveliest pin cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same about it too Sam - I've loved making pin cushions and just using whatever fabric/embellishments I feel like. I think I might be slightly addicted too!

    ReplyDelete