Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lately...


I've been thinking a lot, well that's not really unusual, but put it this way, I've had a lot on my mind. It's been a huge year, and there has been a lot of reflecting. Mostly I've been thinking about what makes me they way I am. Here's a little run down of me:

My husband and girls are my world
I love intensely
I am fiercely loyal and protective
I love to laugh
Colour makes me smile
Friendships mean so much to me
I am EMOTIONAL
I am a worrier
Excercise makes me feel strong
Creating makes me happy
Most of the time I'm confused
I get hurt easily
I like sleep
I appologise often

I'm going to continue loving, laughing, sharing, feeling, sewing, excercising, I'm going to work on my confusion, worrying and emoting..... probably I still should not expect much sleep.

I'm not going to appologise so often anymore. Not unless I have actually done something wrong.

I am not going to let myself get hurt.

And I'm going to make this one my new mantra:



Because I can. xx

1 comment: