Thursday, July 14, 2011

Who is Brave? Who Will Shave? My Big Sister Will...

This is my big sister Tatum:



She is awesome and she is very brave......

She's going to shave her head on Daffodil Day to raise money for the Cancer Council, you can read all about her reasons for doing this here

I am not quite so brave (but she does have three years on me so probably I will be that brave in three years time too lol!) but I do want to help her raise as much money as she can, I'd like to see her smash her $2500 fundraising goal. So what am I going to do?

Verri Charmed Is going to run a small Charity Auction from Sunday the 14th of August until Thursday 18th of August to help raise funds. I will personally be auctioning off two custom Verri Charmed Tutus and Green Dandelion (run by my three sisters) will also be contributing. I would like to encourage anyone else who may read this to think about donatating to this very worthy cause, you can donate directly here.

I am so very proud to say this brave woman is my big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment