Friday, May 24, 2013

No Words.

I have had no words for a long time now. Since September last year in fact. Time has marched on so quickly over the last few months. After a massive year of goals achieved 2012 ended in a rush, suddenly it was 2013, the days have run together. So many happy days, so much has changed and so much has stayed the same.

I am not going to go into detail about the last few months, the girls have aged another year, D has started the journey of school, there has been sewing, baking, talk of renovations, yoga and oh so much running.... there has been joyous time spent with family, rediscovery and fun, work, warm days in the sun.... and apparently no time for writing.

But the moment has come when I realise I have missed it and it is time to start documenting again... time to find my words again.

No comments:

Post a Comment