Monday, May 30, 2011

Lollipop and Since.


The last week has absolutely whirled by and it's already just over a week since the Lollipop Markets but already it feels like months ago.

I dragged myself out of bed that morning after very little sleep, but was rewarded with quite a sucessful day, though I do appologise to anyone who came to visit me for my extreme ditziness, I was a little over tired LOL! Here are some pics of the day.

The set up.

Brooches.

Hats.

It's always so amazing to see so much hand made all in the one place, it makes me feel so inspired.

In the days since I have finally taken the plunge and opened my own Madeit store, but mostly the week was dedicated to Delilah and making her comfortable which proved to be quite difficult. We had alot of trouble managing her pain, however the introduction of a hot pink full cast aided in her recovery:



It will be her constant accessory for the next five weeks.... and I am now off to make her a long glove to go over it so she can play in the sand pit at daycare with out getting sand in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment